sábado, 10 de enero de 2009

IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Hey everyone!!!! I was taking a lil break to search and experiment things in the outside world so i could come here and show you all I experiment. I have never spend some money in my live so well spend like how I did it yesterday. Me and some friends went downtown to watch some movies and we so the unborn. It was the premiere so we wanted to check it out. It wasn't that bad. It was really interesting and for a second you might thinks is real.
Buttttttt that's not the case, the case was that we sneaked in to see another movie and we saw "THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BOTTON". It is 4 hours long... really interesting. PEOPLE who is inpatient... I won't recomend it. But people who love stories and interesting things, you should go see it.
PERSONAL experience it's one of the most interesting movies I have seen, and it just make you cry.

PS: GIRLS... Brat Pitt is there!!!!



No hay comentarios: